- Golf Vacation Specials!
- Guided Golf Tours
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- Dominican Republic - Casa De Campo
- Self-Drive Golf Tours
- Canada Golf Vacations
- USA Golf Vacations
- Mexico Golf Vacations
- China Golf Vacations
- Ireland Golf Vacations
- Scotland Golf Vacations
- New Zealand Golf Vacations
- South Africa Golf Vacations
- Dominican Republic - Casa De Campo
- Golf Tours of Distinction
- Golf and Spa
- Why Choose GGV?
- Receive a Free Quote
- Golf/Travel Resources
- Golf Travel and Lifestyle Blog
- Advertise With Us
- Customer Testimonials
California Golf Packages: San Diego / Palm Springs Golf Packages - From Sea to Desert Golf Tour
This San Diego / Palm Springs Golf Package takes you from the stunning Pacific Coastal Gem of San Diego to the Sunny Desert of Palm Springs. You will have a chance to experience the coastal vibrancy of San Diego while playing the famous La Costa Golf Resort. Then it’s off to soak up the desert sun in Palm Springs where you will be treated to golf at the famous PGA West Stadium course, one of the most challenging courses in the world. Luxurious accommodation, world class PGA golf, and lots of free time to relax in the sun makes the Sea to Desert Golf Tour a vacation not to be missed. The California Golf Packages listed below are perfect for large groups!
"Sea to Desert" Luxury California Golf Packages From: $2289 CAD
*per person *based on a group of 8 *airfare not included
All San Diego - Palm Springs Golf Packages Include:
- Meet and greet at the airport
- All transfers and transportation in modern van with experienced driver
- 6 nights luxury accommodation
- 3 rounds of golf with motorised cart and practice balls at (2) La Costa North, (2) La Costa South, (2) PGA WEST Stadium.
Duration: 6 nights
Arrive: San Diego
Depart: San Diego
DAY 1: SAN DIEGO STAY
- Airport pick up and transfer to hotel (La Costa Resort and Spa) Your California Golf Package has begun!
- Nestled in a valley in the coastal foothills of Carlsbad, The La Costa Resort & Spa is 30 miles north of San Diego and 90 miles south of Los Angeles.
- Already recognized as one of California's pre-eminent spa, golf and tennis resorts, it has just completed a renaissance.
- With an investment of $55 million, the new and improved La Costa has enhanced both its appearance and facilities.
- The resort boasts 473 guestrooms with Rancho California decor, four outstanding restaurants and a state-of-the-art conference center.
- Guests will enjoy two 18-hole championship courses, a 21-court racquet club, five swimming pools, jogging trails, bicycling, a full-service spa and health club
DAY 2: SAN DIEGO STAY
- Golf round at La Costa Resort South Course
DAY 3: SAN DIEGO STAY
- Golf round at La Costa Resort North Course
- La Costa Resort and Spa is recognized as one of the premiere golf destination resorts in the country, and Invites you to play where the legends of golf have played.
- Home for 30 years to the PGA TOUR'S tournament of champions format, La Costa is now the site of the World Golf Championships Accenture Match Play Championship
- Set amidst 400 acres in the coastal foothills of Carlsbad, La Costa's two championship courses are a blend of classic Southern California canyons and lush natural landscaping.
- Designed by master golf course architects Dick Wilson and Joe Lee, the courses are fair and straightforward, but strategically placed bunkers and forbidding water hazards require good course management.
DAY 4: PALM SPRINGS STAY
- Transportation from San Diego to Palm Springs
- Check into hotel (La Quinta Resort and Club)
- Set amidst colorful gardens and surrounded by the Santa Rosa Mountains, La Quinta Resort and Club has built a reputation as one of the most charming and beautiful in the Palm Springs Desert area since its opening in 1926.
- Eight hundred guest rooms and suites are tucked away in charming cottage-style casitas, offering the utmost in quiet and unparalleled privacy.
- There are 42 sparkling swimming pools, including two main pools and 52 hot spas, bicycle rentals, a world-class tennis club, state-of-the-art fitness center and Mind and Movement studio, just to highlight a few of the activities available.
- The 23,000 square foot Spa La Quinta offers unique treatments both indoors and outdoors on private patios.
DAY 5: PALM SPRINGS STAY
- Golf round at PGA WEST Stadium Course
- There may be no greater challenge in the game of golf than the PGA WEST TPC Stadium Golf Course, designed by Pete Dye and ranked in The 100 Greatest Courses in the U.S. by Golf Magazine.
- Revered for its brash beauty and intriguing design, nine of the holes have water very much in play, and almost every hole displays Pete Dye's tremendous bunkering.
- This is especially true on the 16th, a 571 yard, par 5, where the massive green side bunker, complete with stairs, sits 18 feet below the level of the green.
- It's no wonder TPC Stadium Golf Course has been the site of so many high-profile events, including The Skins Game, The Bob Hope Chrysler Classic, The Liberty Mutual Legends of Golf, and the PGA Grand Slam of Golf.
DAY 6: SAN DIEGO STAY
- Transportation from Palm Springs back to San Diego
- Check into hotel (Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines)
- Atop the bluffs of La Jolla, overlooking the legendary Torrey Pines golf course and the majestic Pacific Ocean, sits the Four Diamond Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines hotel.
- You will experience a feeling of seclusion yet remain close to everything that San Diego has to offer.
- All 394 guestrooms of the hotel boast a private balcony or patio with magnificent views of the ocean, garden or golf course.
- Relax and gaze at a spectacular sunset in the acclaimed Torreyana Grille, a coastal landmark offering steaks and seafood artfully prepared in fine Pacific Rim style.
- Then, retire to a hotel room rich in comfort!
DAY 7: DEPARTURE DAY
- Transportation to the airport (Farewell!!)